- All parents or guardians must sign a waiver form for each child before using the playground an adult must be accompanied by a child to enter the facility
- Adult supervision is required at all times. Daycare is not available
- Please remove shoes, loose clothing, and jewelry
- Socks must be worn at all times. Socks can be purchased if needed
- No food, drinks, or gum on playground areas
- No rough play at any time
- Please stay in designAted age play areas
- No climbing up slides, netting, or poles
- No toys, sharp objects, or other items from home on the playground
- Please keep balls on the ball area
- Please wash hands before entering the playground, especially after eating
- Please change diapers frequently and give frequent potty breaks to avoid accidents
- All playgrounds have an inherent risk of injury. You assume the risk for yourself and the children you bring
- We reserve the right to evict patrons for violations of these rules
- We are not responsible for the loss, theft, or damage to your personal property
- No Smoking, Alcohol, Drugs, And Weapons
- Please no sick children
19 thoughts on “Playground rules”
Do we need areservationto bring our 2 grandkids today when you open at 10am
Hi Debi Rodden, you don’t need reservations, just come and enjoy. Thank you!
Do we need reservations to bring of kids to play today?
Hi,where can i find the birthday parties packages?
Hi there, you can see it here https://littleworldforkids.com/birthday-parties/ and call us to reserve via (714) 591 – 5446
Hello, why are your party package deals?
Hi there, you can see it here https://littleworldforkids.com/playground-pricing/
Good morning, I’m trying to find the prices for the party packages. Also is this place new in garden grove?
Hi there, you can see it here https://littleworldforkids.com/playground-pricing/.
Yes, It is a new place in Garden Grove ^^ hope to see you soon!
My daughter is three and is very shy is there slides or anything that I can go on or in with her or would she have to try and do it by herself
Hi there. We’d love to welcome you and your little child to Little World. But due to safety rules, we can only allow children under 12 years old to use the playground facilities, all accompanying adults will only be able to observe their kid(s). There are many children playing the slides and we do encourage your sweet girl to play with her (under 12) cousins or siblings. Thank you for understanding. If you come with your daughter before Oct 4th, please mention your name “Johnny Bay” and this message for a sweet freebie to your little princess.
Do you have a day for kids with especial needs ? (Autism)
Yes, we have packages that you could choose from. Please call us at (714) 591 – 5446 for more details. Thank you
Do you have a day for kids with special needs (Autism)
Whats the age limit for who can go on the playground?
What’s your party packages
We have a variety of packages. Please call us at (714) 591 – 5446 for more details. Thank you!
Can a 14 year old play with his younger siblings in here or would he just have to sit and watch with the adults? He is very gentle with smaller kids.
Why does a 14 year old have to pay full price when he isn’t allowed to use the equipment? Why not charge the adult’s small price for him if he cannot do anything?
12 years and up: $19.95
Playgrounds/equipment may only be used by kids 12 and under.
18 years and older: $3.95
It makes no sense. It should be ages 13 and older are $3.95