We hope you and your family are staying safe and healthy.
At Little World, we care about the safety and health of our guests and employees. we begin to grand opening our indoor playground, restaurants, and game rooms, we are committed to implementing precautions and protocols to heighten our, already rigorous, health and sanitation standards.
Our operational procedures are designed to meet or exceed local requirements and most importantly to protect the health of our teams and guests. Little World is a great place for a first-time job seeker or a place to build an exciting career.
Typical Positions at Little World are:
- Gameroom or Playground Attendant
- Cashier/Cast Member
- Party Host
- Kid Check Attendant
- Kitchen Attendant
- Game room Attendant
- 50% for playground admissions and 20% for games & restaurant
- Flexible schedules
- Friendly environment
- Interacting with the guests and providing excellent customer service by answering phone calls, assisting customers with questions, providing answers, and spreading the word about our business, after school programs, special events, and birthday parties
- Processing tickets and merchandise at the register, greeting guests upon check-in, assisting first time guest with the waiver process, asking them to join our membership program, and other miscellaneous duties as they arise
- Maintaining the entrance clear and straightened, restrooms and play space clean and sanitized, also making sure that all of our guests are playing safe, following the rules and regulations
- Preparing pre-packaged snacks, drinks, and food, and performing cashier duties
- To be the host for parties, assist parents celebrating their child’s birthday to help them stay on track for the length of their party – by decorating, serving food/drink/juice/cakes, etc… and with cleaning up
- High School Diploma Required;
- Must patient & LOVE Kids
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Available to work various shifts
- Excellent customer service skills
- Energetic & enthusiastic personality